Yum Bug Box | 3 Pack | Edible Insect Ingredients, Cooking Recipes & Meal Kits - Sticky Teriyaki Cricket Stir-Fry Kits (3 Kits)
A cooking kit for sticky crickets with ginger, sesame and teriyaki – perfect to add to any stir fry.
Each party pack includes a £2 donation that plants 18 trees.
- 5 MINS | 2 PORTIONS | 3 SIMPLE STEPS
- Insects are up to 69% protein and packed with vitamins and minerals
- Crickets have more Iron than spinach, more Calcium than milk, more Potassium than bananas the list goes on!
- Crickets require 1800x less GHGe than beef to produce
- Farmed with love in the UK, Cambridgeshire
£2.50 per portion
30g Dried Crickets
15g Spice Mix
60g Teriyaki Sauce
INGREDIENTS | Allergens in Underlined Bold
Dried Crickets [Acheta Domesticus] (29%), Spice Mix (Hulled Hemp Seeds, Ground Ginger, Garlic Chips, Crushed Chilli, Coriander Leaf), Teriyaki Sauce (57%) [Soy Sauce, Brown Sugar, Water, Rice Vinegar, Tomato Paste, White Onion Puree, Ginger Puree, Fermented Black Bean Puree (Soya), Cornflour, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Garlic Powder, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate)]
If you’re allergic to shellfish you may be allergic to insects.
Packed near Nuts (inc. Peanuts), Cereals, Soya, Sesame and products containing Gluten.
NUTRITION OF CRICKETS
|Per 100g||Per 15g||% Adult GDA|
NUTRITION OF WHOLE KIT
|Per 100g||Per 52.5g serving|